On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 01:16:14AM +0900, SteveD wrote:
> classes functions in order to manipulate the data.  at this point i can
> create an object in the script and it seems that i can modify the object
> through the set methods, but when i call the get method for that
> function it get an error saying it is expecting the class type as the
> return type(i assume thats what the error means.. "in 'getInt': wrong
> type - expected DummieClass")

I suspect that it is the GET_MY_CLASS line that is raising the
exception, so this probably has nothing to do with your return value.

As someone else pointed out, posting a complete minimal solution that
reproduces the problem along with the exact output and the expected
output is usually helpful in tracking these things down (plus sometimes
when I put something like that together, I find the problem before I
even post!)

Paul