all,

Is there a function similar to method_missing when an existing method is
called with the wrong number of arguments ?

Suppose I have a class:
    class MyClass
       def my_func(var1, var2)

And then I end up calling:
    MyClass.new.my_func

As expected, I end up getting an ArgumentError exception ('wrong number
of arguments...). Is there a way to catch these... something like a
'method_missing' (method_missing doesn't get called since the method
exists...), but which would work for wrong number of arguments.

-Didier

ps: obviously, for simple problems, I could end up using some default
argument values, but it won't work for the (real and more complex)
problem I am trying to solve...