On Sunday 15 January 2006 02:33 am, Hidetoshi NAGAI wrote:

> Additional Information.;-)
> On ruby-1.8.4, "Tk::Tile.__Import_Tile_Widgets__!" method was added.
> After calling the method, some widget classes denote classes on Tile
> (e.g. TkButton.new generates a Tk::Tile::Button widget).

Very nice. Why can't this be used on initialization if tile is available? Also
have a method to deactivate the feature. I'm arguing because it should be
what users would want. People want pretty by default. Theres no harm in doing
so, and I believe most people would be using the line thinking it should be
default if tile is installed.

Tsume