On 1/12/06, pat eyler <pat.eyler / gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/12/06, J. Ryan Sobol <ryansobol / gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's exhilarating to see all the RUG announcements, like this one.
> > However, I'm saddened that I still haven't found an active group in
> > Boston / New England.  :(
> If yoiu don't mind a longer drive, you might look at:
> the New Haven,  CT Ruby Brigade

Our meetings at new_haven.rb are once a month and you're welcome to
attend, though I imagine that's a bit of a haul.

Still, if you happen to be in the area on the second wednesday of the
month at any given time, feel free to stop by and say hello!

Best of luck finding a group near you.  Do try universities, local
LUGs, and other places you might find Rubyists or Rubyists to be
lurking :)

-Greg