Ryan Leavengood wrote:

>Depending on what the JavaScript is doing, you may or may not need to
>concern yourself with it. If it simply does validation, you can ignore
>it, but just make sure your script submits valid data, since the
>server probably assumes the data is valid if there is JavaScript
>validation.

Which is so wrong on so many levels, and calls for hammering the server
with the most invalid data you can imagine.

Another possible quick hack if the JavaScript doesn't do any processing
is mangling the HTML of the form and adding an <INPUT TYPE="submit"> to
the text before Mechanize gets it. This might end up as less typing than
faking the POST request if we're at the quick'n'dirty level.

David Vallner
Who should spam the list less in the wee hours