James Britt wrote:

> Steve Litt wrote:
>
>> Have you tried doing an ultra-simple ajax yet? Maybe the simplest
>> possible ajax program could work, and then you could increment from
>> there.
>>
>> I plan on doing a trivial Ajax program sometime this week, and I'll
>> let you know what I find out.
>

> AJAX tends to be fairly simple; the hard part is tasteful application.
>

> James

I expect most of the application to be relatively simple callbacks to
pan webcams, or push announcements from the server side. Why I'm aiming
for a heavier AJAX setup is that besides a web client, the project also
includes one or several rich clients, and I'm hoping to at least share
basic design between those two instead of modelling the same interface
twice for two UI paradigms, and in the ideal case using some declarative
UI specifications and generating the interface from those.

David Vallner