Stephen Waits wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Are you sure you're in the right group?  The reason I ask is because
> you mention lots of things that aren't ruby.  AJAX, J2EE, etc..
>
> If it's Ruby on Rails you're looking for, please try the Rails
> mailing list.. visit the Rails mailing list page at:

> If it's not Rails you're looking for, could you be more specific?
>
> Sincerely,
> Steve

Whence the [OT] tag, this one was a shot in the blind hoping to avoid
stumbling blindly over Google results and pouring over documentation and
tiresome formal specifications by asking a community that has already
proven to be helpful. I did toy with the AJAX support in Rails, and I
wondered if by any weird twist of chance anyone can recommend from
experience a similarly well-integrated solution for a J2EE backend,
which will be the case in the project mentioned. (Alas.)

David Vallner