James Britt wrote:
> James Edward Gray II wrote:
>
>> On Jan 6, 2006, at 9:04 AM, Xavier Morel wrote:
>>
>>> or head over to comp.lang.lisp and implement your object model in
>>> this language
>>
>> Ilias is as famous in the Lisp community as he is in ours:
>>
>> http://www.tfeb.org/lisp/mad-people.html

see the "what people think"  section:

http://lazaridis.com/core/eval/index.html

> My spam/bozo filters have apparently been exposed to Kryptonite; I had
> hoped Mr. L had finally gone away, or that folks would stop encouraging
> him.
>
> It seems, though, that there are always new people to entertain him.

"We love clients that take their website or application as serious as we
do. Our job is to understand the internet ? your job is to care about
what you do and why you're doing it."
source: http://www.30secondrule.com/

If the above statement is not just a marketing phrase, please contact me
via private email.

Thank you.

> James

..