Alex Combas wrote on 1/9/2006 1:21 PM:

> I was hoping ruby-gtk would be what I was looking for, but I haven't started
> yet and wouldn't mind hearing any problems you've had.

> What sort of deployment issues are you having?

didn't work with rubyscript2exe. i'd rather not have the customer
install gtk themself.

other than that i didn't mind the toolkit itself

> Ability to deploy> on all three platforms ('nix, Mac, Win)

i'm not able to try mac, but with *nix i would just hand over the
source and point them to the url's for the various toolkits.

*nix users tend to be more savvy than windows users when it comes to a
more manual installation. so for windows i just prefer to hand over a
one file executable...

as a last resort i can use tk, as i'm already familiar with tcl/tk
--
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tsummerfelt1
telnet://ventedspleen.dyndns.org