Sorry for the noise.

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 19:38:03 -0000, I wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 19:33:18 -0000, I also wrote:
>
>> This is implemented in the DiceRoller.parse method, which returns the
>> string.
>
> Sorry, I changed that. It gives a block now.

There were a few other inaccuracies in the comments, where I'd obviously
not been merciless enough when refactoring. Specifically, a (*) comment
about one of the parse regexps (no longer applies) and a comment in the
tests about Fixnum and class methods (from before I realised my error).
Oh, and a debug message used still referenced an attr that was no longer
set up at that point.

I updated the archive at the link I posted with those removed, and also
took the chance to slip in a tiny fix for whitespace (just remove it all
at the start of the parse) but I guess it doesn't 'count' for the quiz :)

Anyway, thanks all concerned for the fun quiz - this is the first one I've
done so take it easy on my solution :)

(Oh, and I missed [SOLUTION] before and since a lot of people seem to be
doing that I felt just [QUIZ] might get missed).

The original solution post was this one:

	http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/174815

--
Ross Bamford - rosco / roscopeco.remove.co.uk