I have been reading through RAILS and builing the Depot Application
ect. And been very impressed with the RAILS  framework.

But I cannot help feeling that I seem to be writing a lot of HTML
fragements and <% Ruby inserts for realisable web pages, when I move
away from the scaffold.  What Web design Editors do people use with
RAILS development ?

With the MVC concept and heavy use of HTML, I am having doubts that
this is the way to develop those compelling highly graphical web pages.
 I can use AJAX and RAILS on the server side, but if I want dynamic
graphics I still need heavy JavaScript, Flash or Java Applet code on
the client side.  In which case I don't see where RAILS fits in.  So I
am comming to the conclusion that RAILS is really for Server side
development for the 90% of 'typical', and rather dreary, web
applications development.

Just my views/ feelings so far.

Jules