James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On Jan 3, 2006, at 4:23 PM, Warren Brown wrote:
>
>>     If we want to get really bold, the rule could also ask people
>> submitting solutions to start the subject with "[QUIZ][SOLUTION]" :o)
>

> Yuck.  :)
>
> [SOLUTION] implies [QUIZ], I think, so we can drop the repatition.

Well, no.

People have used SOLUTION for, well, solutions, for all sorts of
problems that they have asked of the list.

I've begun sorting certain topics into separate directories to reduce
the traffic in my main ruby-talk folder.  Having all QUIZ related items
contain QUIZ in the subject makes it pretty clear, as opposed to
assuming that people will only post solutions to quizzes.

Thanks,

James