------art_23862_14595522.1136592781592

Darcs have no such definition as "commit to repository" because of each
working copy IS repository. So you changing your code and then record
changes in your local repository. Then you could push (send) all you patched
to any other repository (for example that placed on central server).

--
anatol (http://pomozov.info)

------art_23862_14595522.1136592781592--