------art_10183_9649781.1136576280805

Sticking with typical integer division (ie, round-down) is fine.

If you wanted to extend the syntax to support round-up division (using '\'
perhaps) or other options, feel free. Extra credit.

A lot of extra credit if you add syntax to support some RPGs/home rules
where you might want 3d6, but you'll actually roll 4d6 and toss the lowest.