On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:28:50 -0000, Steve Litt <slitt / earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Friday 06 January 2006 10:04 am, Xavier Morel wrote:
>> Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
>> > b) to retrieve feedback subjecting the Process Definition itself
>> > (content of diagramms, clarity, terminology etc.)
>>
>> This is a lie, and you know it.
>>
>> You are merely some kind of strange troll.
>
> Take it easy. The man asked for feedback on his website, not a critique
> of his
> personality or honesty.

I wasn't going to from say anything, but I have to admit that the site in
question does come across as a carefully-crafted attempt to say nothing in
as many words as possible.

Also, I don't know, the way it talks about 're-engineering' open source
projects is faintly worrying to me...

--
Ross Bamford - rosco / roscopeco.remove.co.uk