Hey guys,

I've just come back from a 2 day holiday and discover my code on
rubyquiz.com.. Wow!  For my first entry on ruby-quiz (and i'm fairly
new to ruby to boot) i'm quite happy :)  Cheers all!

I've noticed a few comments regarding my use of bitshift, I didn't
expect them to be faster (nor intend them to be) but I just tend to
think in terms of the binary idioms when it comes to +ve odd numbers,
mult/div 2.  The fact that I felt the compulsion to write comments next
to them indicating what I was doing should probably be an indication
that I should have been using more standard notation...

Anyways thanks again for making my day :)

Cheers,

Tristan