Damage Control is what you want.

Unfortunately, I just googled to find a URL to give you and there
doesn't appear to be any good information available.

I'm copying Aslak and hopefully we'll have public information
available soon. I know that he's been working very hard on it for
several months now and I'm pretty sure there is a release forthcoming.