On Jan 4, 2006, at 5:37 AM, Beginner wrote:

> require 'Win32API'
> dwtest = "" * 8
> shell1=Win32API.new("my.dll", "myfunc",['P','P','P'],'L')
>
> myfunc takes 3 parameters, &dwerror, &dwnum, &dwtest. Return value
> is 0
> or 1.
>
> Could you pls modify the above code?

Mankan,

I think it's a little difficult to understand exactly what you're
doing, with what you've given us.  Can you give us the source code to
your 'myfunc' (in whatever language), or, at minimum, a C header file
so we can see how the function's declared?

Additionally, in the future you find you'll get better help if you
use a more meaningful subject line, such as, "help with win32api dll
function call".  That way, anyone can look at your subject line and
immediately have an idea as to whether or not they may be able to help.

--Steve