Stephen Waits schrieb:

> On Jan 3, 2006, at 7:48 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:
>
>> Let me here a few more opinions on the [QUIZ] rule, and I'll add it
>> if that seems a popular request...
>

> Personally don't care.  More importantly is that people reply to the
> original thread.  Keeping it under one (or two, ...) thread(s) is
> more than adequate.
>
> So, I guess I'm a +0
>
> --Steve

Hello,
Don't make a new rule for that.

I mean the quiz master or James Edward Gray II (may I abbr you in my
to be common sense to use the given structures.
I personally filter all mails with [QUIZ] in a folder and view them
threaded, ordered by subject. This just works fine.
Besides [QUIZ], there is only [ANN] and [RAILS] I think.
I would like to have more tags, but that means all people have to use
them too and that won't happen.

Just imagin a list where all ppl use a set of maybe 20 tags like
[REGEXP], [TOOLKIT], [HTTPD] and so on :>
That would be so nice, but never happening.

-
With kind regards from Germany.