Sincere apologies to the list, for the noise.  Austin's response was
appropriate...  I meant to save my message as a draft... not send it.

In my defense, sequence of events was:
I didn't manage to keep up to date with this list in December, so I
started on a 'blank' sheet for the new year.  Scan over Tim Sutherland's
weekly news, where I learned that 1.8.4 was out!  Got excited and looked
to see if One-Click Installer had 1.8.4 already. This is when I noticed
no one-click installer with 1.8.3 and prompted my question for 1.8.4.
Started to type email during the day and got sidetracked.  At the end of
the day, while closing apps, I meant to save my message as a draft but
hit the send button instead (duh!).

Wanted to give an explaination so I don't get ignored in future postings :-(
I usually do my research... my brain is still on vacation mode...

Austin, sorry to use up your time.. certainly no offense taken by your
answer

Curt, thanks for the One-Click installer!!

Steve, thanks for the nice answer to a silly question..

Again, sorry all for the noise!

Regards,
Dany