((comp.lang.misc + cc: ruby-lang ML))

At the end of this week we will need to decide whether I should withdraw the
RFD or whether I should send off the paperwork would then lead from the RFD
to the CFV (call for votes), sometime later this month.

We need around 120 yes votes from prospective users of comp.lang.ruby to
succeed, and just to be on the safe side, we should probably aim for 200.

If we don't get enough yes votes, we have to wait another 6 months to
resubmit the RFD. However if we withdraw the RFD instead, we could resubmit
it some 3 months from now if we wanted to. In either of these cases,
subsequent usage of comp.lang.misc would be a major factor in subsequent
news.groups discussions.

Recommendations?

Conrad