Our company, which is beginning to use Ruby in production systems, has
been using Darcs[1] for a little while with general success.  My
co-worker has even released a preliminary ruby-darcs interface on
RubyForge.  However, a few of Darcs bottlenecks have come up and we've
also run across the Cogito[2] project.  I've seen that Darcs has gotten
a fair amount of attention in the overall Rubysphere, but I don't recall
reading anything about Cogito.  From either an ordinary SCM standpoint
for maintaining Ruby projects or using Ruby to interact with the SCM,
has anyone chosen Cogito over Darcs?

[1] http://www.darcs.net/
[2] http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/cogito/README

--