> P.S.  If you are planning a Ruby-related event in the SF Bay Area,
> be sure to let me know about it (early) so that I can list it!

Well, now that we've survived the holidays (hopefully??), if there's
sufficient interest in a south bay ruby meeting, let it be known and I
can set a date to host something, even if it's just a meet and greet
for south bay ruby/rails developers.  I could probably put together a
quick ditty on libxml, memcache, rails (penny-arcade.com), or
PostgreSQL if folks are interested in those topics.  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden