On Mon, Mar 06, 2000 at 11:45:44AM +0900, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote (probably edited):
% Pathes should be adopted to your configuration.  For more help, could
% you send me a whole output from extconf.rb?
%
%
---end quoted text---

    Yes, occassionally, our path for postgres is the same as written on
    README and your help.

    The output of my installation:

    checking for cygwin32_socket() in -lwsock32... no
    checking for socket() in -lsocket... no
    checking for gethostbyname() in -linet... no
    checking for gethostbyname() in -lnsl... yes
    checking for sys/un.h... yes
    checking for socket()... yes
    checking for hsterror()... no
    checking for gethostname()... yes
    checking for PQsetdbLogin() in -lpq... no

    Thanks anyway, Matz.

    p.s.: hope Ruby will go popular here as Teriyaki.

--
@mal
amal / piksi.itb.ac.id