On 1/2/06, Chad Perrin <perrin / apotheon.com> wrote:> On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 05:53:56AM +0900, Mike Stok wrote:> >> > I replaced my linux desktop with a 17" PowerBook, and it quite> > happily uses my 3 button Logitech mouse (well, two with a clickable> > scroll-wheel).>> I'm perfectly aware of the capability of Macs to interface with an> external mouse with more than one button.  It's the built-in pointing> device with only one button on the Apple laptops that drives me up the> wall.  You can't just plug in an integrated trackpad with more than one> button.>
You can emulate the second button and the third button by pressingdown the sightseeing key and the switch key, respectively. Not thatit's a terribly good solution.