Howdy all, and Happy New Year.

I'm looking at OpenSSL::SSL::SSLSocket (openssl/ssl.rb), and
also the code in drb/ssl.rb and webrick/ssl.rb ... trying to
understand where the actual encryption/decryption takes place.

All three of these are pretty similar - they set up an
SSLContext, and they also wrap a plain ol' TCPSocket.  But I'm
having trouble locating any code that would be performing the
encryption/decryption on the actual I/O.

Is it right in front of my eyes and I'm not seeing it?  If
anyone could help shed some light on this I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Regards,

Bill