On Dec 30, 2005, at 2:27 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> On Dec 30, 2005, at 4:17 PM, J. Ryan Sobol wrote:
>
>> Would it be appropriate to post my potential answers (not code) to
>> this question?  For example,
>
> Absolutely.  Please do.

Since that's about all I'm going to be able to do on this quiz, here
are some of my test cases.  I'm pretty confident in the shorter
solutions, but have less confidence in the longer ones.  These were
all discovered via stochastic search.

I hope this won't qualify as "code", as mentioned above - since the
idea is that everyone may test their solutions against this, the fact
that it's already coded as test cases seems naturally acceptable to me.

I'm very much looking forward to the solutions on this one!

For now, I've posted them on http://swaits.com/

--Steve