On Saturday 31 December 2005 06:01 am, enspired wrote:
> I have talked to a couple of other guys in the Orlando area that are
> also interested in establishing a local user group. We are mainly using
> Ruby on Rails, but I think that any kind of local meetup would be a lot
> of fun.
>
> Any suggestions on where we could meet?

Depends what you want. Right now at GoLUG, we meet at the Seminole County
Library. It has 2 disadvantages:

1) No CRT projector
2) No Internet

I think the Orange County library system has internet, but no overhead
projector. The various colleges are a good bet if you have an "in" there.

Please let me know when there's a mailing list or meetings, because for sure
I'm in. I've heard from Damien McKenna that he's in. I'm sure David
Billsbrough is in. I've got too much going to take a leadership role, but I
definitely want to be in the group.

SteveT

Steve Litt
http://www.troubleshooters.com