> how do I get a FXTableItem from FXTable for a given row/column? I want to
> change the text alignment because default is right justify :(
> (btw can I change the default to left, didn't see anything like
> FXTable.setDefJustify)

For now, there is no function to retrieve a pointer to an FXTableItem from
an FXTable. Jeroen (the author of FOX) is currently working on a new FXTable
widget which will completely replace the current one. I've already asked him
about these need for the next FXTable and he assures me that it's in there.
When the new FXTable widget is available for FOX, FXRuby will be updated
accordingly.

> FOX/FXRuby looks very nice and ist damn fast but I really miss a useful
> documentation.

Agreed. Some of the new Ruby books coming out later this year will cover
FXRuby a bit, but certainly nothing comprehensive. Your best source is still
the "topic"-based documentation on the FOX home page
(http://www.fox-toolkit.org) and the class API documentation (at
http://home.hiwaay.net/~johnson2/fox/fox-api).