------art_90459_26706014.1135969645749

One thing that Open objects are useful for are creating
"seams<http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?SoftwareSeam>"
and making the object easier to test. Bearing this in mind, systems that use
open objects can be made more reliable than systems that dont.

--
Brian Takita
http://weblog.freeopinion.org

------art_90459_26706014.1135969645749--