Hey, all you lurkers:

Have any of the explanations in the thread (What is the difference
between :foo and "foo" ?) helped you understand symbols? A combination
of them? Or a combination of a couple of explanations, and an irb
session? Which ones? Why? If you don't want to get involved in (what
seems to be turning into) a flamewar, email me personally (hint: don't
click "Reply" :P), and I'll compile the results anonymously.

I think we all agree that everybody learns differently, and so I think
we're in dire need of feedback from somebody other than Chad (no offense).

Devin