------art_55632_23363128.1135779815810

On 12/27/05, Lou Vanek <vanek / acd.net> wrote:

> i like CommandLine::OptionParser
> (http://rubyforge.org/docman/view.php/632/170/index.html)
> because it's documentation is better than average as well
> as its features.
> it doesn't appear to be the ruby standard, however, but for
> in-house projects there's a lot to like.

Yikes.
That is old documenetation and the link on Rubyforge was to be replaced eons
ago. The new docs are at:
  http://rubyforge.org/docman/view.php/632/233/posted-docs.index.html

There you will find the option parser docs after Application section. For
the most part, if you use the CommandLine::Application class, you don't need
to get
your hands that dirty with CommandLine::OptionParser.

If you have any questions, just post a question or send me
a private email. I plan to post a video on the usage this week. Maybe a
rails like video will generate more interest. :)

--
Jim Freeze

------art_55632_23363128.1135779815810--