I'm very new at Ruby, and I like it very much. :)
The only thing I would need to be completly happy with Ruby would be a
game library. I already have looked into RUDL and Ruby/Gosu and I think
Ruby/Gosu looks very good, but not exactly like I want it.
So I have started writing my own game library, Blunyx. I think it's a
good training for me.

Some of my main goals:
 - Very easy(a non programmer should be able to read a game's source)
   - Clean design
   - Good documentation
 - Crossplatform

Blunyx will be split into three parts:
 - Core (written in c++)
 - Mid Level (The Ruby part of the engine)
 - High Level (The API which the user will see)

If it's not necessery to have a Mid and a High Level api i'll mix them
together into one ;)

I'm open for sugestions.

the projects site: http://blunyx.sourceforge.net

Alex