First let me show you my gemspec file,

#########################
require 'rubygems'

SPEC = Gem::Specification.new do | s |
        # Quick fix for Ruby 1.8.3 / YAML bug
        #if (RUBY_VERSION == '1.8.3')
        #       def spec.to_yaml
        #               out = super
        #               out = '--- ' + out unless out =~ /^---/
        #               out
        #       end
        #end

        s.name                                  = "ruby-agi"
        s.version                               = "1.0.0"
        s.author                                = "Mohammad Khan"
        s.email                                 = "info / beeplove.com"
        s.homepage                              = "http://www.ruby-agi.org"
        s.platform                              = Gem::Platform::RUBY
        s.summary                               = "Ruby Language API
for Asterisk"
        s.files                                 = [
                                                                "README",
                                                                "LICENSE",
                                                                "INSTALL",
                                                                "DOWNLOAD",
                                                                "extconf.rb",
                                                                "lib/agi.rb",

"lib/command.rb",

"lib/asterisk_variable.rb",
                                                                "lib/error.rb",

"lib/return_status.rb",

"examples/call_log.rb"
                                                          ]
        s.require_path                  = "lib"
        s.autorequire                   = "ruby-agi"
        #s.test_file                            = "test/test.rb"
        s.has_rdoc                              = true
        s.extra_rdoc_files              = ["README"]
        s.required_ruby_version = '>= 1.8.3'
        #s.signing_key                  = '/media/cdrom/gem-private_key.pem'
        #s.cert_chain                   = ['gem-public_cert.pem']
end

if $0 == __FILE__
        Gem::manage_gems
        Gem::Builder.new(SPEC).build
end

#####################
I could make ruby-agi-1.0.0.gem by executing
gem build <gemspec>

But problem is here:

[beeplove@vpn ruby-agi]$ irb
irb(main):001:0> require 'rubygems'
=> true
irb(main):002:0> require_gem 'ruby-agi'
ruby-agi
LoadError: no such file to load -- ruby-agi
        from /usr/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:22:in `require__'
        from /usr/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:22:in `require'
        from /usr/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb:182:in `activate'
        from /usr/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb:181:in `activate'
        from /usr/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb:37:in `require_gem_with_options'
        from /usr/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb:31:in `require_gem'
        from (irb):2
irb(main):003:0>

I am not sure, where I am doing wrong. Would anybody please show my mistake.

Thanks,
Mohammad