I also believe block comments would be a good addition to the language and
not just for commenting out large blocks of code.  I believe in the style
point that large comment blocks should be easily paragraph formatted when
under revision.  A comment to end of line token does not provide this ease
of line breaks, especially when you are forced to do it by hand due to a
lack of good editor.

One note, I would prefer if begin comment and end comment token pairs could
be nested within each other as this allows substantially more flexibility
when you are using them to comment out large chunks of code which may
contain other comments.

Sean Carley