Chris Dagnon wrote:

> Has/Can someone implement Ruby/Tk with *all* parameters (configure,
> commands, bind's...) specifically stated with their defaults?

I'm not sure if this type of writeup currently exists. If you look
through the http://www.jbrowse.com/text/rubytk_en.html document you
still don't get enough information to get your project going? I had a
couple of projects that I used with Ruby/Tk and found this document to
help fill in the blanks pretty well. That and perhaps translating a
Perl/Tk book to Ruby's terms. I know these aren't ideal solutions but
they should get you maybe 90% of the way there...