Quoting Terence Parr <parrt / cs.usfca.edu>:

> Yeah, it may be awhile before I have enough time to learn ruby
> sufficiently to parse it.  It's a very complicated language when
> you peer into the edge cases. Makes python look simple. :(

I think what I'm going to do at this point is go ahead and start on
that v2 grammar for a Ruby subset, just so we keep our forward
momentum.  We'll migrate to v3 when that's a little more baked.

As far as Ruby goes, I'm definitely going to need your help for the
weird stuff (e.g. heredocs), but most of the edge cases are just
edge cases and I think I can deal with those.

-mental