I didn't want ot discuss techonologies at this mailing list.

I meant "shortens time while providing the same results".
While types were not checked at compile time they are checked at
runtime. I don't state how is this checking performed, since there is a
lot of methods. Anyway this involves additional computations degrading
overall performance.

My work is concerned with those tasks requiring loading computers at
full capacity. Even the compiler choise is critical. Sometimes the task
could not be resolved with Microsoft's compiler, while Intel's does work
well. Dealing with such tasks one should differentiate languages by the
effectiveness of the final products.

Aleksei Guzev

P.S. I didn't keep in mind type-checking and dynamic-typing hardware :)