--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

Hi Marcos,

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 12:12:48AM +0900, Marcos Jos=E9 Setim wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I have installed the ruby and the MVC ruby on rails for developing of =20
> web-sites. I'm starting my studies, but I don't how make one script of =
=20
> example of ruby on rails :(.

    Have you seen the Ruby on Rails screencasts? They're available at

http://www.rubyonrails.org/screencasts

In particular, this one should introduce you to web development with RoR:

http://media.rubyonrails.org/video/rails_take2_with_sound.mov

    HTH,

--=20
Esteban Manchado Vel=E1zquez <zoso / foton.es> - http://www.foton.es