I've done some programming in Python. I have to say that it's really
difficult trying to compare the two languages. Saying one is better
than the other seems pointless to me. Really it just comes down to
which language fits your brain the best. And even then, why limit
yourself to one. As the pragmatic programmes espouse, it really helps
to learn as many languages as you can.

Dave