Well, I hate you all.... *grumble*, *grumble*, *grumble*.

The part of the Meanie will be played by Hampton in tonight's episode
where Samantha discovers that Sam has secretly been hoadring the
ruby-candy and hilarity ensues. Tonight at 5 only on WJXL channel 8,
your local news source.

No seriously, we have to have a nice ruby-talk group because our
documentation is so bad, no one can yell... "read the docs, you idiot!"
most of us have learned ruby through a little pickaxe and a whole lotta
playing around with it. we recognize that ruby is a language worth
fighting for. I earnestly want more people to enjoy and learn ruby
because i have loved it so much in the last few months that I have
taken it on as my primary language. We're all here not because we don't
have anything better to do, but because we do care so much about more
people learning this amazing language and helping people.

I sure hope it keeps going on this way. Let's never get tired of the
newbie questions!

And let's never stop doing the ruby-talk-question effect (RTQE). That's
when someone asks an innocent question, then they get 20 replies and an
entire huge thread devoted to their small question, which was mostly
answered by the first guy. However, now for all time there is stored on
ruby-talk 19 different ways to solve this one coding problem.

Keep it up!

Love to my dearest Ruby-Talk,
Hampton.

-hampton.