On Dec 19, 2005, at 10:01 PM, Joe Van Dyk wrote:

> On 12/19/05, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
>> On Dec 16, 2005, at 7:29 AM, Ruby Quiz wrote:
>>
>>> RRobots, Inc. will run a championship competition on 12-20-2005
>>> (wasting even
>>> more hardware) matching each participant against all others, three
>>> times.  (Your
>>> bot must be posted to Ruby Talk on or before 6 PM (GMT) the 19th,
>>> to compete.
>>
>> I'm extending this date/time to 6 PM (GMT) on the 20th, to give
>> people a little more time and hopefully snag another submission or
>> two.
>
> Gah, was out of town and just now saw this.  I think you should extend
> the deadline until the 31st or something.  That way, those of us who
> get a little holiday break from work can spend some time on this
> project.

Simon can make the call on this.

I was not planning to release a quiz this week (due to the Holiday).
If people want, I could extend this one until the 27th (covering the
week off).

Simon has to run the tourney at the end though, so he gets to make
the call.  Let me know Simon...

James Edward Gray II