Hi Jules,

> My ideal would be Visual Studio for Ruby

I'm a big fan of Visual Studio.  The closest thing I've been able to find
for Ruby is ArachnoRuby:   www.ruby-ide.com

Sometimes I spend the day switching between Visual Studio (for C++
or C#) and ArachnoRuby, and it goes pretty smoothly.  I even find
myself wishing that Visual Studio had some of the features that
ArachnoRuby does (like triple-click to select a line.)

Wayne

---
Wayne Vucenic
No Bugs Software
"Ruby and C++ Agile Contract Programming in Silicon Valley"