On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:10:48 -0000, Chad Perrin <perrin / apotheon.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 06:06:01AM +0900, James Britt wrote:
>>
>> Least this sound too heavy-handed, please know that this list is filled
>> with some of the most gracious, helpful, smart people on the planet.
>> Don't be shy.
>
> Agreed.  I've seen only one LUG and one website (perlmonks.org) that
> exhibited the same level of friendly helpfulness as ruby-talk thus far.

Just to say, I've been honestly amazed by how welcoming and friendly
everyone is here. The whole Ruby community thing has been something of a
revolution to me, and I'd just like to say thanks again to everyone for
restoring a little faith :)

--
Ross Bamford - rosco / roscopeco.remove.co.uk