On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 01:34:01AM +0900, Gary Allum wrote:
> Is there a clear cut purpose for ruby-talk, or can most any ruby topic
> be discussed? Dont want to get too involved before knowing.

As far as I can tell, there's no specific topic focus to ruby-talk --
just some "anti topics" that get summarily directed elsewhere.  For
instance, I've noticed that if you mention Rails in a question for
ruby-talk you'll probably get one or two people telling you to go to the
Rails list.

Overall, ruby-talk is general-purpose.