Hi,

I will use the holidays to do my first real steps with Rails. No toying
around but actually developing an application that is planned to be used
in an production environment early next year. Now I have read several
times that 1.8.3 seems to have some bugs, that are causing people to
stick too 1.8.2. Sadly, I don't come up with the right google mantra to
find anything helpful concerning this question. So, I like to ask here
if someone can give me some pointers concering this. Or otherwise
disperse the bad feeling I have at the moment.

So far, I haven't discovered any bug myself and I already use 1.8.3 for
some production code. Mostly scripts for workflow jobs so far. May be
using Rails it is more an issue.

Hopefully, I am not wasting your time and bandwidth, cause I could have
found all the information I need in an obvious location. :)

Best regards,
Oliver