Hello

Thanks for all the posts.  Lots of useful tips on various tools, shells
and multiple cmd line tools/scripts, rather than one big IDE/Tool. So
many different ideas and tools, but they tend to be orientated around
unix type midntset.

The problem is that I am not very smart or clever, so I have relied
upon C# and Visual Studio, which I find to be very robust. My ideal
would be Visual Studio for Ruby, even if it is a dynamic language
outside of the Managed code environment. Robust code completion and
generation tools.

If Ruby/Rails is to take off in a big way we need simple/ robust
development environment for us simple folk.  Just my view.

Jules