On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:04:56 -0000, Logan Capaldo <logancapaldo / gmail.com>
wrote:

> As ts already mentioned, you missed the eql? part. Me aliasing it to ==
> and implementing == instead is a function of my C++ (as opposed to lisp
> or smalltalk(?) ) upbringing.

Yes, I see. If I move your alias to after the definition, or just
implement eql?, it works. I assumed you were saving a reference to the
original == as 'eql?' (missed that it already existed), which is why I got
'false' first time around. It was just that having my suspicion apparently
confirmed kind of made me worried ;)

Cheers :)

--
Ross Bamford - rosco / roscopeco.remove.co.uk