Jules wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am looking for a decent Ruby and RAILs editor.  (JEdit is not really
> working out for me on Windows)
>
> I notice that on the Ruby on Rails Demos (Weblog and Flicker)  the guys
> are using TextMate ( on MAC OS ?)  It seems pretty effective.
>
> Any views or ideas of an equivelent to TextMate that runs on Windows !
> ( No I guess not !)

Not very  optimistic, are you?

What features of TextMate are you looking for?

(I'm quite happy using vim, Windows file manager, and a handful of
custom Ruby shell scripts and Unix command ports for finding and
manipulating stuff from the command line. If there's something else find
  I need to do at the command line, I can write a Ruby tool for it.  If
I want to extend vim, I can use Ruby to do it.  Works out well.)

James