On Dec 18, 2005, at 1:46 AM, Gary Watson wrote:

> Hopefully I'm not too late to get in on this.  I don't expect much
> out of my little program, but for better or worse, here it is.

Actually, you were a little early.  ;)  I ask that people not post
solutions for 48 hours from the time of the quiz message.  No big
deal, just FYI for next time.

Also, just to help me spot them, it's probably a good idea to post
solutions as reply's to the quiz thread and/or add a [SOLUTION] to
the title.  I try to read most messages, but I'm sure I miss some.
Again, no big deal, I found this one obviously.

Thanks for the submission!

James Edward Gray II